How to develop a garden in your miniature doll house
Greenery is always soothing to eyes no matter whether it is real greenery or in a miniature form. A garden outside the doll house add values to the doll house by enhancing its overall look. It is very simple to develop garden along the porch or doll house.
Time Required: Varies according to the design and area selected.
* You can easily create grass on the carpet by just painting it with dark forest green acrylic paint.
* Always determine the size and design of your garden before actually installing it.
* You can use strip woods, stones or brick to construct the edge of the garden.
* Cut the painted carpet. Take a piece of wood. Place the green carpet on to the wooden block. This wooden block will work as the base of your garden.
* Pour high quality glue on both the surfaces that is green carpet and the wooden block.
* You can also paint the edge of the wood with the same color so that it look alike.
* Attach green plants and greenery with the carpet, creating your flower garden.
* Don’t use expensive carpet.
* Be creative and use different heights and arrangements.
* Always try to use white bristle folk art brush.
What You Need:
* White bristle folk art brush
How to construct your dream doll house
Constructing a doll house can be a daunting case if you begin without proper planning. It is imperative to think through your plan before you actually begin the construction process. Doll house construction requires precision and tons and tons of patience. Decide prior, things like, will the doll house have lights? Whether you want wallpaper, wood flooring or carpets? Once you have the clear picture of your doll house in your mind, it will certainly help in achieving your desired goal.
Time Required: Depends on the style you want to adopt.
* First build the walls of the doll house
* Seal the inside and outside shell of the doll house (Not necessarily)
* Apply paint on the interior of the doll house.
* Apply paint on the clapboard, windows, doors, porch post, railings, spindles, shutters and exteriors with semi gloss paint.
* Construct brick chimney.
* Apply clapboard on the walls. (You can paint it once it is applied)
* Remove irregular and unwanted parts from the roof by trimming it.
* If you want porch in your doll house, put porch post, railing, spindles and trim the porch.
* Wire your doll house now (if not done before).
* Apply wallpaper or paint the ceiling
* Do the same with the walls, either apply wallpaper or paint the wall.
* Apply glue on exterior windows, doors and shutters.
* Either go for hard flooring or apply carpet.
* Glue in the staircase, and doors.
* Install ceiling lights and electrical equipments.
* Keep all the materials together.
* Use quality adhesive.
* It can time hours of hours, so have patience.
* Follow the instruction provided with the kit. Read chapter in its proper order.
* Prior planning is most important.
What You Need:
* Proper working place
* Right kind of tools and equipments
* Dollhouse accessories and kits